Thursday, March 19, 2009

Sofoadella
March,19,2009

Wow, today I noticed how they are into recyling, they have five seperate bins! One for plastic bottles,one paper,one glass,and one garbage. People seem to use them that way too.

I took two bus rides today, making sure I can find the right one to get me there, getting ready for the chocolate feast tommorow.

I found the "99 cent " store. I bought a big tube of toothpaste, a grater for cheese, a nice stand up one and some zanzara spray, all for 3 euros.

I am cooking some articokes now, they are so reasonable , only 30 cents each, so freah and delicious. I had some leftover pasta fagoli for lunch, I bought a sfoadella stuffed with canoli cream for a snack. I made some hot chocolate, it was so rich I got 3 cups from 1 tablespoon!

I found out that I can get CNN on TV , it comes on in english after midnight, without advertisments. I also can get live CNN on my laptop during the day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi!

I guess that is what those five bins were outside your room window.

What is the brand of hot chocolate?

Hope u r well...

Love

Anonymous said...

alright...you got me, what is zanzara spray?

genethebean said...

Puregina hot chocolate

zanzara is mosquito